It’s our national tradition to remember and give thanks this time of the year for the bounty in our lives. Beginning with the Pilgrims, eating together with friends and family has become perhaps one of our greatest holidays. Giving thanks is also a great religious practice. Join us as we give thanks for another year, for community, for all that is in our lives.
- During the service we will be collecting canned foods and paper goods (heavy-duty plates, plasticware, and cups) for the Mooresville Soup Kitchen for distribution to local families in need. Please bring whatever you can.
- Our annual Thanksgiving potluck will follow the service. The church will provide fresh baked turkey and home-baked pies. Please bring a dish to share: potatoes, vegetables, turkey dressing, casseroles, cranberry sauce, or rolls.
Our service begins at 11 a.m. in the Lodge at Woodlawn School, just north of Davidson. Find us.
- Nursery for ages 0-PreK starting at 10:45 a.m, in the classroom adjacent to the Lodge.
- This is a multi-generational service; children will stay with us rather than leaving for RE classes.
- Religious Exploration for adults, 9:45 a.m.