As our nation debates immigration reform and who “belongs” here, we consider the deeper theological issues around belonging, purpose, and identity – in our congregations, denomination, and our country.
Our service begins at 11 a.m. in the Lodge at Woodlawn School, just north of Davidson. Find us.
- Nursery for ages 0-PreK starting at 10:45 a.m, in the classroom adjacent to the Lodge.
- Parents of RE kids – plan to attend the Parent Orientation at 10:30 a.m.; childcare provided.
- Religious Exploration for children, grades K-2 and 3-5, leaving the service after story time.
- Religious Exploration for adults, 9:45 a.m.
- The Newcomers’ Welcome Class was so popular last service, we’re doing it again right away! Held before the service at 9:30 a.m. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention if you need childcare.