“Communion of the Stones” service is a celebration of our individual uniqueness with the spirit of community. Each person is asked to bring a stone to contribute to the service. The stone that you bring will be exchanged with another and then brought forward to the altar. After the completion of the service the stones will be returned to their natural surroundings.
- Our service will be held in the conference room of Tomlinson Residence Hall on Davidson College Campus, (#11 on the Campus map)
- Donations are being accepted for Ada Jenkins Community Center food pantry. Brings items to the service where they will be collected.
- Faith development for children resumes. Ages 8-12 starts at 9:45 in the Basement room of the Multicultural House (# 12 on the campus map) which is next to Tomlinson, our service site. Ages 4-7 starts after story time during the service.
- Faith Development for adults begins with a seven part series titled “Plumbing the Depths of the Seven Principles”, a in depth discussion of what we think they mean and how they might influence our thoughts and actions. Class starts at 9:50 in Alvarez 313, in the Union on Davidson College campus (# 32 on the campus map).
- * Note: Our Business meeting will start immediately following the conclusion of the service. The steering Committee will present the budget and update the fellowship on the strategic plan for fiscal year 2010-2011. All members and friends are encouraged to attend.